Car Tune Up
Your car has a lot of moving parts. Big or small, every piece plays a role in the safety, driveability and lifespan of your car. Regular maintenance and inspection of the smaller pieces is necessary to keep your car in good working order.
We recommend getting your car tuned up every 10,000-12,000 miles or annually, whichever comes first.
Our Auto Tune Up Service Includes:
- Replacing spark plugs and wires/coil boots
- Setting ignition timing, if applicable
- Replacing engine air filter
- Replacing fuel filter, if applicable.
- Cleaning the throttle body, if applicable
- Performing a fuel system cleaning
Our tune up pricing is based on several factors, including the type of car and your specific needs.
- Make and model of the car
- Services your car needs
- Cost of any parts needed